- Define what is meant by expected performance
- Diagnose the performance level
- Determine the potential causes of lower than expected performance
- Use coaching to get performance back on track
- Presentation: What do we mean by expected performance?
- Presentation: Diagnosing Performance
- Application: Performance Diagnosis
- Application: Case analysis
- Presentation: Getting Performance Back on Track
- Presentation: Coaching Discussion – Four Steps
- Presentation: Preparing for the
- Application: Coaching Discussion scenarios
- Presentation: Setting the Right Climate
Note: This workshop can be customized so that it reflects a team environment. Team members will learn to use coaching conversations to improve the performance of individuals on the team.